I can't believe I have lived through so much drama and am still standing! I for one enjoy life and am slightly irritated with those who don't consider life a blessing. Life is so short and can be cut off in the blink of an eye with no respect to age or gender or color or let's face it people, religion. We all worship in our own way and we are trying to get to the same place right?
In December, on the 16th, my sister Audrey was Killed by a drunken driver. He finally received five years. So little time for a loved one lost. I miss her so much, her life was so short and I really didn't take the time to spend the time with her I should have. Now its to late. Live your life simply, take each moment and treasure it, it cannot be relived or repeated. She had told me right before she died, " sis, life is passing you by", she said that because I am single and wasn't dating, but I am stil here and she is gone, or crossed over. Why is that? She lived a struggling life, raising her children on a single womens salary, usually working two jobs and more often than not her refrigerator was terribly empy. But the last couple years of her life, with her children grown and only herself to provide for, I belive she spent most of her time enjoying herself although she still lived a budgeted life. If anyone has the answer to this puzzle please let me know. Why was she taken so horribly when she had paid her dues? Why wasn't she allowed to enjoy her grandchildren and her golden years the way she deserved? was it just cocindence or preordainded?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment